Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wild Wednesday-Indulge in Happiness

I must say that life can get pretty hectic and we often forget to take little moments for ourselves.  I find this to be such an important thing to remember to do in order to, well if anything, stay sane.  I think we all need to do something every now and then for our own happiness...no matter what that is.

For me?  Cupcake Wednesdays...huh?  Well let me explain.  Food trucks are quite popular here in Chicago.  Every Wednesdays, my favorite makes a stop one block from my office at 3pm.  So no matter what is going on in the day, I always make an effort to get away from the desk and take a walk to get a sweet treat from "Laura the cupcake girl"   Oh and her cupcakes are AMAZING.  If you are in Chicago, I highly recommend checking her out.  Her website for those that are interested is www.cupcakesforcourage.com.

She has such unique flavors that are so delicious.  Today I had a strawberry banana that was basically a banana cake infused with strawberries and topped with cream cheese frosting...oh so good!  I've been trying to upload a picture of the yumminess but my upload keeps failing,..maybe I'll try again later.  She was also on cupcakes wars and even made it the finals.

so Cupcake Wednesdays are how I make it through my workweek and add just a little extra joy to my day.  What about you?  do you not have a happiness break?  Make sure you find one today.

And off topic, in "breaking news", anyone who belongs to "Look Bag", I just got an email that they are no longer offering their bag....bummer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment