Friday, July 13, 2012

More info on what's to come...

Thanks so much for checking out my blog.  I do not claim to be an expert on anything just a real girl in the real world offering my two cents on everything I believe will help a girl out!

So here is what to expect from this blog:
I intend to put up at least a short post daily.  Each day will have a theme as described below:
1. Monday-Beauty and Makeup Mondays: I'll offer my tips and thoughts on various makeup, skin and hair products that I've currently been using in my routine
2. Tuesday-Tacky Tuesdays: A bit of a fun one...I'll offer some thoughts on tacky fashions, trends and even behavior..I'll try not to offend...I'm not too mean :)
3.Wednesday- Wild Wednesday: Wednesday is hump day so that means you get a special treat.  It will be a random sampling of something fun, lifestyle advice, love life woes, etc....you will never know what you'll get!
4. Thursday- Food for Thought Thursday: This will focus in on health topics, fitness, food, recipes, etc
5. Friday-Favorite Fridays: The end of the week so time for fun and listing my new favorites.  I went a little into this with some of my current favorite websites listed above but this section will be expanded to include really anything, websites, fashions, apps, etc.
6.  Saturday-Subscription Saturday: If you've seen my YouTube posts, you know I'm a big beauty product subscriber.  I'll offer a review of a recent box in these posts
7.Sunday-Style Sunday:Fashion Baby!  I'm pretty simple in my tastes but I think everyone has their own style so in these posts I'll share my current fashion favorites.

Excited to see how this takes shape and welcome any input that you may have.

Hope you have fun reading this as I hope to have fun writing it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment