Friday, July 13, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome!

After doing a few reviews of various beauty subscription programs on YouTube, I decided it was time to start a beauty/fashion/lifestyle/health blog for the everyday girl.  I'm your typical 20 something girl trying to have it all: friends, love, style, success, family and a heck of a lot of fun! I hope to entertain and provide advice all at the same time while always (well trying) to keep it classy! I like to think of myself as more of a girl next door type so everything will be from that perspective.  I hope you enjoy and let me know if there is anything in particular you would like to see or know.  And whether your style is like mine or you have your own...remember whatever it is, rock it as know one else can like you :)

Until I post, here are a few of my current  favorite shopping sites that I recommend you check out, I'm always trying to find new ones as well and will share on Fridays as my "Friday Favorites"

www.modcloth.com

www.littleblackbag.com

www.lulus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment